Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Knows better

Posted

knows what she knows about noses

Posted

Knows nothing about his nose or what he knows.

Posted

head shaver

Posted

Stranger to scissors...

Posted (edited)

knows to allways take off the lens cap.

Edited by dragoth
Posted

is always at CC but never says hi to me.

Posted

Does not own air tools.

Posted

Does not own air tools.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looks angry in his avitar.

Posted

Has a sultry smile.

Posted

Has a sultry smile.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is a charmer

Posted

Is charming

Posted

Is charming

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is lying

Posted

Is not

Posted

Is on target

Posted

Is on target

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is not

Posted

Is so humble, it's endearing

Posted

Is so humble, it's endearing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Must be blinded by the corsets.

Posted

Would be noticeably radiant even in burlap

Posted

Needs to learn to smile more and laddle compliments less...

Posted

Needs to learn to smile more and laddle compliments less...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Posesses wisdom.

Posted

DOES smile...

Posted

Enjoys a good laugh

Posted

Enjoys a good laugh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Writes interestingly funny pervy poetry.

Posted

Reads interestingly funny pervy poetry.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.