Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Knows what counts

Posted

not into beany-babys

Posted

beans babies and takes their candy

Posted

brings candy to take your babies.

Posted

brings the devils brandy

Posted

knows about the E&J.

Posted

knows about stuff....and things.....

Posted

enjoys stuffin' and all the trimmings

Posted

likes to eat stuffing

Posted

has the goods

Posted

Has the attitude..

Posted

Has alititude while in planes

Posted

complains about water

Posted

Complains.

Posted

completly ticked off

Posted

Eats dear ticks

Posted

Is hopefully a dear friend

Posted

can't find her come "deer season"

Posted

Won't shoot me if I wear antlers

Posted

Wears antlers for wayne

Posted

owns a "moose bonnet"

Posted

Likes small animals

Posted

less afraid of them, than they are of him

Posted

Likes to have the presence of the wyrm around him

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.