Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is looking out the window

Posted

Sees the rain

Posted

Sees hope.

Posted

Is someones sunshine

Posted

Is someone's night in shining armor..

Posted

Wears a spiked metal codpiece, and wears it well

Posted

Is picturing it right now

Posted

dances to build me up buttercup late at night

Posted

Builds buttercups

Posted

is the supreme buttercup building maestro

Posted

Is the maestro of PVC

Posted

Is the goddess of DGN

Posted

Knows that can't be true!

Posted

Is self depreciating...

Posted

Is pointing out what I have pointed out... Brenda does not give herself enough credit

Posted

Has valid point, pretty people put themselves down too much.

Posted

Is correct

Posted

Wins the prize behind door #2

Posted

Likes chicken

Posted

Wins the prize behind door #2

Wins my admiration.

Posted

Has keen perception.

Posted

Is standing on grass

Posted

Is in black and white

Posted

Is smiling

Posted

Is still behind me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.