Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is not just the sum of his parts

Posted

partly responsible for that

Posted

Blames me for everything

Posted

has something up her sleeve

Posted

Knows it's a new tattoo

Posted

has a pain you couldn't even kill with Mydol

Posted

Sure is right about that.

Posted

needs a good drink

(Talk to you on Tuesday, Brenda!)

Posted

Talks to me on Tuesdays

Posted

Has never spoken to me on tuesdays.

Posted

Must be joking

Posted

ok, has called me once on a tuesday. ;p

Posted

Knows that I couldn't have without a phone number

Posted

oh- that was another Brenda-oops, sorry. :whistling

Posted

Confused me with someone else

Posted

Is very nice to say so!

Posted

Wants to shave his head

Posted

Wont be able to resist touching my hair when she meets me.

Posted

will poke me in the eye with his mohawk

Posted

Should know I wouldn't poke her in the eye.

Posted

Better not spike his mohawk

Posted

Didn't go for the obvious joke that I lined up for her.

Posted

Knows that I can't think right now because I'm on fire

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.