Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is making her 12:30 DGN rounds

Posted

Makes hi DGN rounds until 9:00p.m.

Posted

Is correct again

Posted

Knows of my honesty

Posted

Is friends with children...

Posted

Knows that eating children is bad and that they taste very bitter.

Posted

Should help me stage the internetwhore war reenactments in the same vien as civil war reenactments...

Posted

Knows that I want nothing to do with it.

Posted

Wants sweets

Posted

IS sweet!

Posted

Likes Danish

Posted

Wishes he were Danish

Posted

Is being... oh you know

Posted

Knows something that I don't

Posted

Is knowledgable about fashion

Posted

Is right about that.

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Knows there is no such thing as right. Just non-left.

Posted

Doesn't know that I'm a lefty.

Posted

Is not left behind

Posted

Wouldn't leave his family behind

Posted

Is plotting my escape...

Posted

Has to come up with a reason for me to get him released.

Posted

Maybe could say that I am dead... then when they come to check, I can play dead.

Posted

Just made me laugh really loud

Posted

May have scared her pets.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.