Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

would enjoy it just as much.

Posted

enjoys it as much as anybody

Posted

Knows that paradox is a perv

Posted

sleeps with one eye open

Posted

Knows that I have to

Posted

Pretends to be scared of things that go bump in the night.

Posted

Is very perceptive.

Posted

is very receptive

Posted

is just plain strange.

Posted

Has a strange (but cool) avatar.

Posted

Is cooler than his avatar.

Posted

Knows all the moves to 'Cold-Hearted Snake'~Paula Abdul

Posted

Won first place in a sack race last summer.

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Father of the triplets I'm going to have next month.

Posted

Has just let our secret out. Shhhhhhh.

Posted

Meant to put "it" on the end of Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Is adopting 2.5 of the triplets.

Posted

Is keeping the .5 to sell into the balck market

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Is getting the smaller half.

Posted

Either meant black or bulk market.

Posted

Knows that I don't want the bigger half

Posted

Is the fastest post in the North East.

Posted

Is the poster child for something, somewhere.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.