Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is not listening to cher

Posted

wants to get a little closer with Arrid extra dry.

Posted

Likes to have flakey whate stuff

Posted

won't let anything other than Kellog's into his house

Posted

Is kinda like Tony the Tiger... if you know what I mean...

Posted

frankenberry

Posted

Says "boo"

Posted

remembers that stuff better than me

Posted

Chews on toes...

Posted

Picks up hoes

Posted

Is almost hoping me quote ICP... but the correct lyric should be "fukin dead hoes"

Posted

Knows the reason I didn't quote verbatim is because I'm not fond of ICP.

Posted

Would have been able to quote it verbatum if she admitted how much she really liked them.

Posted

Is secretly ICP's manager.

Posted

Is firey

Posted

wants to be a lightening bug

Posted

Is full of energy.

Posted

Sucks the energy from others to survive

Posted

Likes salt.

Posted

Wants to pepper a meat rocket

Posted

wants a peppery meat rocket.

Posted

Has a peppery meat rocket

Posted

knows it.

Posted

Gives himself a salt rub daily

Posted

almost right.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.