Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Would eat me if I were chocolate

Posted

Just said eat me.

Posted

Knows what I said

Posted

Is being said goodbye to by me.... Good bye.

Posted

said goodbye

Posted

Knows that there is nothing left.

Posted

Is slightly left of center

Posted

Is jealous cuz I am going to go get free pizza now!

Posted

Is wrong!

Posted

Is a girl

Posted

Notices females

Posted

notices Pheemales

Posted

is being phunny.

Posted

Likes knees

Posted

digs shins

Posted

Enjoys a good shindig

Posted

likes to party down under... :fear

Posted

Can do kegstands

Posted

likes kick stands

Posted

Likes GI Joe

Posted (edited)

knows kung fu

Edited by paradox
Posted (edited)

Says fu-q

Edited by BrendaStarrr
Posted

doesnt suck.

Posted

Is wrong

Posted (edited)

took it THAT way...

Edited by paradox

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 103 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.