Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has a rich soul

Posted

Needs currancy

Posted

Doesn't want me to come to Detroit......lol

Posted

Wants to enslave the male population of Detroit.

Posted

Doesn't realize thata I'm just looking for volunteers

Posted

Has watermelon.

Posted

eats watermelon like no ones business.

Posted

Has a business

Posted

sticks his nose in everyones business.

Posted

Has a bloody nose

Posted

has his fingers in alot of pies.

Posted

Like pie.....a LOT

Posted

Is not into math

Posted

is harder than chinese arithmatic.

Posted

Must know something of chinese arithmetic

Posted

knows lots about make up tests

Posted

Wants to test me on my makeup skills

Posted

wants to put makeup on me

Posted

Wants an abacus

Posted

Owns one

Posted

Likes to count...

Posted

Counts as a friend

Posted

Is a goddess

Posted

Is highly delusional.

Posted

Uses words to communicate as opposed to a pointed stick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.