Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

shows the hens who the rooster is.

Posted

Is on a fence in the morning.

Posted

Is mourning his lost fence

Posted

Is a thief of always

Posted

Knows that I stole his

Posted

has sticky fingers

Posted

Is not the first person to say that on this thread.

Posted

:blink

Means something that I know nothing of!

Posted

Would like to know more.

Posted

clicker

Posted

pointer

Posted

setter

Posted

Paradox-er

Posted

starrr

Posted

wasn't at CC this weekend.

Posted

is right

Posted

needs to go to CC.

Posted

Needs to get out & dance.

Posted

Needs to get out & dance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Needs to get out and have fun.

Posted

May be right.

Posted

Needs to meet a nice girl with good moral values

Posted

Has a cool NEW avatar!

Posted

Doesn't know that it's actually an old one!

Posted (edited)

Is coming to michigan and bringing hell with her!

Edited by Daevion
Posted

Doesn't realize that Hell is already here.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.