Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

would rather be in a holiday inn.

Posted

Is very artistic?

Posted

Paints with his mind

Posted

shouldn't have to paint you a fucking picture

Posted

Paints pictures with words

Posted

Highlights the beauty of others.

Posted

Thinks beautiful thoughts

Posted

can even see beauty in Detroit

Posted

Knows that beauty is everywhere

Posted

hasn't seen to Zug island

Posted

Knows of a place where beauty might not be found so easily

Posted

Has good taste in corsets.

Posted

has good taste in music

Posted

Knows that music is very important.

Posted

Grooves anytime she can

Posted

Grooves even when she's not supposed to

Posted

Shakes his groove thing....yeah yeah

Posted

Is making a very awesome pursey thingie.

Posted

Is waiting to see it.

Posted

feeling groovy, groovy in the doobie buggy...

Posted

Likes to implode.

Posted

Tries not to explode

Posted

didn't inhale

Posted

Doesn't realize that I did at one point.

Posted

Likes dolphins

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.