Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is salty like a....uh, saltine

Posted

contains no msg

Posted

Is heart-healthy

Posted

might have a hearty laugh

Posted

Eats angels hearts

Posted

Has a huge heart

Posted

Her heart is just full of blood.

Posted

His blood is full of platelets

Posted

Her plate lets people eat off of it... um yeah

Posted

Eats off of styrofoam plates with plastic forks and calls it "fine china"

Posted

Wants to find china

Posted

Found it and wants to go

Posted

Likes Kung Fu

Posted

Sings "Kung Foo Fighting" in the shower.

Posted (edited)

Likes to kick people in the face so hard that blood spatters everywhere, and sends fragments of bone up into there brain, causing death.

Edited by phee
Posted

his spine just shot up through his skull

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Drinks too much absinthe. :ohmy:

Posted

Likes boney pez.

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Poisons Halloween candy.

Posted

Saw it happen

Posted

Happens upon us.

Posted

has a metal detector

Posted

Has a metal plate in his head... oh wait that isn't his head... never mind.

Posted

wants you head on a platter

Posted

Is the opereato with his pocket calculator.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 98 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.