Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Knows exactly what I know.

Posted

knows that mean people suck and nice people swallow

Posted

Is nice to mean people and nice to nice people

Posted

thinks it was nicely put

Posted

likes it, apparently.

Posted

doesn't think he can be nice to everyone

Posted

Is all about the love.

Posted

Is very loveable, even if he doesn't think he is.

Posted

Is OBVIOUSLY loveable.

Posted

is the almighty Phee.

Posted

Is a GIRL!!!

Posted

likes girls

Posted

Thinks girls are bad and they need to be spanked....repeatedly

Posted

knows about Life..............

Posted

Is a good human

Posted

is going to take pics of people for a calendar.

Posted

Is so mysterious in her picture I can never spot her at the club. Has a harem too so its been said.

Posted (edited)

Funniest person on here.

-Edited for Dave's feelings

Edited by Paper Hearts
Posted

Nah its ok u can put my obsession with titty fuckin in here bro.

Funniest person on here.

-Edited for Dave's feelings

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Posted

loves tit fucking

Posted

loves anal fuck-fests (who doesnt?)

Posted

Just wanted to type anal fuck fest

Posted

knows it.

Posted

knows not what it is but knows it just the same.

Posted

also likes anal fuck-fests

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.