Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Mastrubates in order to educate others

Posted

Wonders why he has hair on his palms

Posted

Has thick glasses.

Posted

Needs them to see the porn better

Posted

Knows what porn is spelled backwards...

Posted

knows too much will have to terminate him

Posted

mikie has the hairy palms to go with his hairy chin lol

Posted

Yup and glasses tooooooooo....LOL

Does your kittie purr or scratch

Posted

Is a super hero....

Posted

wants it his way or no way

it does both scratch and purr

Posted

Likes it both ways...purring while it scratches

Posted

Likes saucers of milk.

Posted

Likes flying saucers and anal probes

Posted

Likes to play frisbee

Posted

Likes to run with the pack

Posted

Likes to houl at the moon

Posted

Likes it doggie style

Posted

Likes lava rocks...

Posted

likes to kill defenseless animals

Posted

Likes all sorts of crazy stuff

Posted

Is not a s frustrated as I am.

Posted

Could tell me why he's so frustrated if he'd like....

Posted

Work WORK.

Posted

Sure told ME

Posted

Knows that people suck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.