Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is the Phantom of the DGN... wait there are quite a few I guess.

Posted

Knows that I'm way too obvious to be the Phantom of DGN.

Posted

:devil Is obviously not what she appears to be

Posted

Isn't deceived by appearances. Easily...

Posted

:pirate He thinks hardly is the opposite of easily

Posted

Thinks I take nothing hardly easily

Posted

He thinks its cold where you are

Posted

Knows I know people in Alaska....Doesn't everyone live there???

Posted

Knows I live near Poe

Posted

Says "nevermore" entirely too much

Posted

He wonders what a nearpoe is

Posted

Knows it's not a farpoe

Posted

Poe-haps he needs a Telltale Heart clue.

Posted

Has a beating heart that no one seems to be able to appreciate

Posted

he's far to poe to go there

Posted

knows people are RAVEN about it anyways

Posted

Enjoys a cask of Amontillado every now & then

Posted

Has never mowed my lawn.

Posted

Is up really early

Posted

Is correct... I have to get out of werk early so I can go see KRAFTWERK!!!!

Posted

Will have fun tonight

Posted

Is correct... I am taking my nephew.

Posted

controls barter town

Posted

Is not in Thunderdome.

Posted

is the master blaster

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.