Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wants to go to Tommorrowmorrow land.

Posted

Says crazy stuff

Posted

Should watch more Mad Max movies

Posted

Should know that I like funny movies much more

Posted

Should know that I just have this thing for ultraviolence

Posted

Has made it clear.

Posted

"Who controls barter town?"

Posted

MASTER BLASTER!!!!! *echos off into the distance*

Posted

Quotes Mad Max movies

Posted

thinks that two men should enter and one man should leave

Posted

Thinks that those who bust a deal should face the wheel.

Posted

just "sealed the deal"

Posted

Likes dusty crossbows.

Posted

Draws bows on a dusty table with his finger

Posted

shoots people from her balcony

Posted

Peeks into people's balcony windows

Posted

Is not boiling.

Posted

Might be as bored as I am.

Posted

Is bored

Posted

Is trying to keep me from quiting this job... (sorry a bit frustrated right now)

Posted

at his wits end

Posted

Is witty

Posted

is a whitey?

Posted

Is silly

Posted

knows I'm a Crazy Cracka

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.