Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has been looking in my window

Posted

Has a few peeping toms.

Posted

Knows about my peeping tom situation

Posted

likes to be watched

Posted

Needs to put plexi glass windows in house.

Posted

May or may not be eating Taco Bell

Posted

Makes a mean chalupa.

Posted

Hopes taco bell is open late were you live

Posted

Likes anything hard and accessible. :tongue:

Posted

Knows me too well! :devil

Posted

Is the queen of hardcore home movies.

Posted

Likes fish tacos

Posted

Doesn't like battle axe wounds. :whistling

Posted

Is the producer of hardcore porn

Posted

likes to watch hardcore porn with others

Posted

Would select Jenna Jameson to tag on.

Posted

Would rather have a real women then a porn star nice to watch but real women are the shit...also likes homemade porn its coollllll :devil

Posted

Likes my homemade hardcore porn :whistling

Posted

Wants to star in your next movie

Posted

Will direct/edit/co-produce and make a cameo this movie.

Posted

Will make big money selling the new film via the internet

Posted

She will go on Howard Stern, Leno and Conan to plug this movie.

Posted

Will live a life of luxury and will trample on the bodies of those that stand in her way.........

Posted

Likes the video game "Rampage"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.