Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

pushes up daisies

Posted

has lots of crushes that haven't voted yet. lol.

Posted

Is full of blood.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

is mostly water and carbon

Posted

Likes the smell of burning coal...

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Drives by the incinerator real slow in August, just to "take it all in"

Posted

Likes to eat locusts

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Likes to watch

Posted

Likes Swiss watches....

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Likes the Swiss Luge team

Posted

Likes Swiss Miss

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Likes that I like Swiss Miss (ok its getting weak...we need some fresh blood)

Posted

Likes virgin blood and goats

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Likes virgin blood and goats

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

now you're talking :wink

likes goat milk

Posted

Like virgin goats and butter

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

invited me to a bbq at his house...told me to bring the virgin goats

Posted

Is more of a lover not a goat sacrafisor.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

hit a sacrifice fly once in little league

Posted

Likes to kill people with axes

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

believes what he hears :cool

Posted

Hears moans at night

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Moans at night

Posted

Like to smoke badgers

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

likes to badger me about my smoking habit

Posted

needs a rim shot...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.