Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is a sexy Juggalette

Posted

is a anal dwelling butt monkey lol

just playing phee

you know i love u lol

Posted

Loves me.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Is really considering starting Pheeishot.com

Posted

Wants to be a photographer

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Is considering hiring me

Posted

Has seen the light at the end of the tunnel.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Is aware that there even is a tunnel

Posted

Likes to have Limeade

Posted

Has hoofed his way home before.

Posted

Has horseshoes

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

prefers snowshoes

Posted

Owns a pair of steel-toed boots.

Posted

Knows that steel toed boots kick ass

Posted

Has steel toed gloves

Posted

Peed in the Big Ben. :laughing

Posted

Likes the crown jewels

Posted

Missed me by " " that much...lol

Posted

Likes farms

Posted

Milks the cows.

Posted

has no cows of his own.

Posted

Is a shepard

Posted

Will one day run a Tom Cats Pussy stripclub.

Posted

Wants Phee to run my nightclub.

Posted

Will let me tend bar

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.