Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

is appreciating to be recieved

Posted

Likes to reflect

Posted

is a mirror

Posted

Is silvery.

Posted

Is the golden child

Posted

Likes golden grahms

Posted

likes Graham Parsons

Posted

Likes to cut the rugs

Posted

has dust mites in his rugs

Posted

Might have a rug.

Posted

Is the spitting image of himself.

Posted

Is a bad influence on himself

Posted

Is feared by his co-werkers.

Posted

Is korrect.

Posted

Is the comander and cheif in charge.

Posted

Commander N'chief

Posted

Demands his toast be served sunny side up.

Posted

Likes to be the yoke

Posted

Likes to be shelled

Posted

Suffers from shell shock, on wednesdays and sundays between 9 and 11 pm.

Posted

Watches TMNT every day.

Posted

Is trying to find the gremlin in his desk.

Posted

Likes big wheels

Posted

Is building castles in the sky.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

    • creatureofthenyte
    • kat (1)

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • kat
      Got my nails done,  wanted black tips but she didn't understand so they're white but manicures are great. Where have I been all these years?
    • kat
      😊 ty. My friend since childhood claims I'm going to marry you, watch..lol. That's just talk. People be just saying whatever sometimes, I'm a little scared lol.
    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.