Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has a V-8 interceptor.... a peace of history.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Stumped me for a minute...for once i had nothing to say

Posted

May have recognized the reference?

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Definitely stumped Game on the reference

Posted

Should watch "The Road Warrior"

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Legend has it, is a Road Warrior himself

Posted

Wants to go to Tommorrowmorrw land

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

was born in Bartertown

Posted

Likes his water with fallout.

Posted

Likes to water buffalo

Posted

Eats buffalo wings raw.

Posted

Eats buffalo wings raw.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Listens to Buffalo Springfield

Posted

Drinks

Posted

isnt being phunny anymore.

Posted

Is as sad as I am about Phee's decision to be unphunny

Posted
:nut Phee fi foe fum isn't it time for Phee to have some fun :nut
Posted

Needs a hug

Posted

:devil likes hugs not drugs :devil

Posted

:devil likes hugs not drugs :devil

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Likes pirates, like I do~

Posted

is a pirate lass with booty on her mind

Posted

Loves the booty.

Posted

Likes farms

Posted

Likes farms

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

middle name is Wilhelm

Posted

Last name is Shroder

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

    • creatureofthenyte
    • kat (1)

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • kat
      Got my nails done,  wanted black tips but she didn't understand so they're white but manicures are great. Where have I been all these years?
    • kat
      😊 ty. My friend since childhood claims I'm going to marry you, watch..lol. That's just talk. People be just saying whatever sometimes, I'm a little scared lol.
    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.