Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is back like a vertibre

Posted

Will take tips that "fold" in the cleavage area.

Posted

is correct

Posted

Made it mandatory to grease up before each shift

Posted

Will make a killing in tips

Posted

Kills those who won't tip Brenda

Posted

Can drink like a bloody fish!

Posted

Will toss them out the door

Posted

Is surrounded by male testosterone.

Posted

Has plenty of testosterone.

Posted

Isn't full of 85 degree centigrade Methane producing detritous.

Posted

Has no idea how wrong he could be.

Posted

may be constipated...lol

Posted

Can keep bees

Posted

Would like to keep his knees

Posted

Signed up for tap dancing lessons.

Posted

KNows a lesson learned is a good thing

Posted

Knows that good things come in chess sets

Posted

Would anihilate me in chess.

Posted

Could be wrong!

Posted

Likes Uno

Posted

Eats pie

Posted

Bakes children

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.