Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

likes to smash shit up as long as there are no repercussions

Edited by Paper Hearts
Posted

Likes bubble gum chewing.

Posted

Hubba bubba man

Posted

Likes "Bonkers"

Posted

eats cat treats

Posted

Lights people on fire.

Posted

girl, he couldn't get no higher...

Posted

Is the lizard king.

Posted

can do anything

Posted

Likes curley hair...

Posted

into the wet look

Posted

Is correct...

Posted

slickster

Posted

Writes thoughts down on paper.

Posted

Is the end all be all...

Posted

Is a long time fan of Shakespeare

Posted

fair Lavenia

Posted

Has a large vocabulary.

Posted

Has a large... um.... ego?

Posted

Is into black and white photography.

Posted

Is into dark photography

Posted

Believes if u build it they will come.

Posted

Built in and came...

Posted

Has seen the Watch Tower.

Posted

Is incorrect...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.