Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Should get on a plane and go exploring with me

Posted

Wants to visit the Arctic.

Posted

doesn't like the cold.

Posted

Likes it hot

Posted

KNows I'm insulated

Posted

Is covered with pink fluffy stuff.

Posted

Can be fluffy AND tough

Posted

Has lightbulbs.

Posted

Is bright

Posted

dislikes blight

Posted

Is right

Posted

Despises dilapidation.

Posted

Knows that I don't dislike much

Posted

Makes much pleased

Posted

werks alot.

Posted

IS correct

Posted

needs a vacation

Posted

Needs to vacate

Posted

clears the area

Posted

Is cleared of all charges.

Posted

leads the charge.

Posted

Rides war elephants

Posted

Is apparently in trouble...or not.

Posted

Is never really in trouble.

Posted

is elusive

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.