Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

likes me when im drunk

Posted

Likes EVERYONE when he's drunk

Posted

is mostly right

Posted

Knows that I'm smart

Posted

Is talking about girls

Posted

Is thinking about a girl

Posted

Is a girl in a blue dress

Posted

likes to wears dresses

Posted

Has worn a few dresses in his time

Posted

knows i looked good in them

Posted

Has sexier legs than I

Posted

must be smokin crack, and crack is whack!

Posted

Knows that I don't do drugs. Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

Posted

Which drugs

Posted

witch drugs

Posted

Witch Hazel

Posted

should know im really good at faking orgasims online.

Posted

Fakes being on the computer while having sex.

Posted

is on to me! :fear

Posted

Wants Gwen to be on to him

Posted

freakin knows it!

:woot:

Posted

Knows all.

Posted

knows my old lady

Posted

Is not old.

Posted

is not cold

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.