Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Takes it all sorts of ways.

Posted

goes any which way but loose.

Posted

Is loose as a goose

Posted

Likes fowl.

Posted

Tastes like chicken, so the rumour goes.

Posted

Has a totegarden.

Posted

Carries a ruffly pink tote bag.

Posted

Likes to be flogged by midgets dressed as gargoyls

Posted

Knows that midgets only shoot chardonnay at me.

Posted

Likes Wizard of Oz a bit too much.

Posted

Guessed that it's one of my favorite movies

Posted

Likes ruby slippers

Posted

Stole mine, and must give them back!

Posted

Has a castle

Posted

Kicked me out of my castle, and must give it back!

Posted

Likes to play with legos

Posted

Built his home from jumbo legs cuz it was all he could find

Posted

wears straw hats.

Posted

Ew!!! Is soooooooooo wrong!

Posted

is in denial

Posted

Should see that my closet has no straw hats

Posted

looks good in anything

Posted

Must have been drinking

Posted

ok fine, looks good in nothing! :devil

Posted

REALLY must have been drinking!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.