Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Likes salsa...

Posted

likes chips n dip

Posted

Like cocoa butter

Posted

drinks hot coco on cold days

Posted

Is counting.

Posted

is about to see me leave to go grill

Posted

Is broiling

Posted

Is sitting at his desk, wishing that he were off.

Posted

Is off in a playful way.

Posted

Doesn't need to be told in what way HE'S off!

Posted

Is not on rollar skates

Posted (edited)

Is on his butt.

Edited because my "h" is sticky

Edited by BrendaStarrr
Posted

has a sticky h.

Posted

Has sticky fingers

Posted

Likes floorplans

Posted

Likes frying pans

Posted

Likes to eat raw rabbit.

Posted

Knows thhat crack is whack

Posted

For some reason brought up polar bears just now.

Posted

Should never drink on the job

Posted

Is not drinking nor is on a job at the moment.

Posted

Might be half-wrong

Posted

Might be half of something.

Posted

Is not full of holes

Posted

Has pores

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.