Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is very well-read

Posted

reads about people and things

Posted

Wants people to do things for him

Posted

Is a loner like all of her friends

Posted

Just made no sense at all

Posted

can sense when there's trouble in Ohio

Posted

Tries to stay away from Ohio

Posted

Seems very interesting! And Intelligent!

Posted

Is really being quite flattering! :blushing

Posted

Is easy to flatter

Posted (edited)

there's a reason why he's not in CleavelandGothic.net

Edited by Paper Hearts
Posted

Just made me spit water through my nose

Posted

Has odd superpowers

Posted

has odd supervisors

Posted

Likes lifesavers

Posted

Doesn't want to drown

Posted

he's been labled a drooler.

Posted

Likes to lick 'em

Posted

Likes to lick 'em

Posted

had the same shit happen to him

Posted

Is not too old

Posted

should explain what he meant by that

Posted

Thinks I know what I meant by that.

Posted

Knows what he meant but doesn't want to share.

Posted

wants to know

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.