Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Could be right

Posted

Is 100% right

Posted

Isn't Sting

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

The Queen Bee.

Posted

The Bee's Knees

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Likes honey.

Posted

Likes absinthe

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Is rarely absent from work due to absinthe comsumption the night before...

Posted (edited)

has a seemingly nude avatar

(or a low corset)

Edited by dragoth
Posted

Loves and respects the corset

Posted

is looking for cleavage

Posted

Must find my cleavage

Posted (edited)

needs to understand the general rule of sharing :happy:

Edited by dragoth
Posted

His mom taught him that it's polite to share.

Posted (edited)

knows the importance of cleavage

Edited by dragoth
Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Likes hairy cleavage.

Posted

just defiled its name

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

OK, likes it shaved--cleavage, that is...

Posted

is an evil being and must be punished :Poke

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Doesn't like having his secrets revealed online.

Posted

needs to not confuse their own secrets with others

Posted

Is defensive about his secret keeping..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 50 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.