Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Knows that kidney stones are not trivial

Posted

Knows that you can't have sex while passing a kidney stone.

Posted

May have tried

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Likes Godflesh. =) Godflesh=good

Posted

Is another Godflesh fan.... and therefore KICKS ASS!!!

Posted

Kicks ass any chance he gets.

Posted

Likes to pet Llamas

Posted

Love technology

Posted

"LOVES" Technology

Posted

Knows I love my tecchie

Posted

Loves to love

Posted

Loves to love you baby.

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Likes books.

Loves to love

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Posted

Likes to type

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Damn it, that was meant for Phee. Brenda wants to burn books.

Likes books.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Posted

Gasp!

Is sooooooooooooo wrong! I love Cosmopolitan!

Posted

Is making me want to read.

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Learned about sex from Cosmo.

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

OK, THAT one was meant for Brenda. You guys need to slow down...

Learned about sex from Cosmo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Posted

Is into light reading...

Posted

Reads with the lights off

Posted

God...three posts in the 10 seconds it took me to type!!!

Posted

Types in seconds

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.