Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is being violent

Posted

Abhors posted violence

Posted

Hits people with steet posts

Posted

is not a poster child

Posted

Staples posters onto childrens foreheads

Posted

pushes wheelchaired kids down stairwells

Posted

Eats crippled children for brunch

Posted

Likes Scooby Snaks

Posted

is one inbred motherfucker ;) *kisses*

Posted

just kissed a purported incestuous necrophile, who's ignorant too

Posted

is not 3 apples high

Posted

Is me bucko

Posted

Knows that homie don't play dat.

OMFG, I am such an insensitive racist. ( NOT!)

Posted

Assumes people must be the same on the internet as they are Irl.

Posted

Exuse me. I belive I was having a conversation with you

about YOUR IGNORANCE and fail to see what ANYONE ELSE

has to do with. Quit grasping straws.

Posted

Is new to the DGN

Posted

Is very perceptive. Again.

Posted

Is very VERY much not a caucasion

Posted

Is picturing chubby cheeks growing red with frustration.

Posted

Just said chubby cheeks

Posted

Still makes me laugh

Posted

just said just said chubby cheeks

Posted

^ was slow in posting

Posted (edited)

posts fast

Edited by phee
Posted

Has just confused me

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.