Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Mixes it up

Posted

Mixes milk and Pepsi

Posted

Likes Liver milkshakes

Posted

Goes around telling everyone he only has one liver-thinks he is supposed to have two, but it's actually kidneys that he is thinking of and anyway, he still has both of them.

Posted

Has a car

Posted

will travel

Posted

Can fly like a bird...

Posted

lies like a dog

Posted

King Kong has nothing on him

Posted

superman and green lantern can go fuck themselves as far as he's concerned.

Posted

Has never been in a space shuttle while eating a banana

Posted

Freeze-dried fruit just aint his "bag".

Posted

Likes to have fun with bagels

Posted

begs for kibbles without the bits

Posted

Likes alpo

Posted

Sings "gravey train", where he should be singing "crazy train" when listening to that old Ozzy song. He wishes they'd use it in the ad.

Posted

likes to train gravey

Posted

has a gravely voice and couoldn't give a shit less.

Posted

Knows more facts than I do about Detroit.

Posted

is probably a lot better off because of it

Posted

likes saying "papyrus"

Posted

likes going faster faster

Posted

greased lightning

Posted

doesn't like being a part of rock, paper, scissors

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.