Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

cats about

Posted

knows it!

Posted

Has a large roll of quarters

Posted

Will give me his quarters so I can do the laundry

Posted

Has a dryer

Posted

Is here at an unusual time

Posted

Should know I have to work early today cuz I got a show tonight

Posted

Reminded me of yet another show that I won't get to see

Posted

Is sad

Posted

Knows that I'm just disapointed

Posted

Should know I have another one in June...

Posted

Can't come to that one either!

Posted

I can't?

Posted

Is haawwwtt and he knows it

Posted

Is getting in touch with his Pheemanent side

Posted

Is getting in touch with his Pheemanent side

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ROFLMAO!!!! :laughing :laughing

Posted

Laughs at Phee's pheminine side

Posted

Is around....

Posted

Is straight up cool

Posted

Likes Mochapheecachinos straight up

Posted

Knows that I need my cophee in the morning

Posted

I a capheen addict

Posted

Phreely admits to enjoying his capheene

Posted

Is a capheen pheend...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.