Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Those are generally known as breasts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*LMAO*

Paid attention in anatomy

Posted

Has good genes.

Posted

Has good genes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Will probably never see my jeans

Posted
Will let SOMEthing come between her and her Calvins.
Posted

Thinks she's insinuating something vaguely sexual.

Posted

Will probably never see my jeans

Do you own jeans? =)

Posted

has his mind firmly in the gutter

Posted

Thinks she's talking about everyone on this board.

Posted

Is probably correct

Posted

Is getting sleepy..

Posted

Slept.

Posted

Woke up.

Posted

Has a shiny bald head

Posted

Has darkened her shortish hair.

Posted

Will learn that it changes colors more often than most people change underwear.

Posted

Thinks she might be a chameleon...

Posted

Knows that is right

Posted

Is thinking I'm evil.

Posted

Knows that I find him funny

Posted

knows that i find her fun

Posted

(We're messing this up...LOL!! )

Should try an obnoxious sunny smile for an avatar photo...

Posted

wants show off his dental work

Posted

Hides behind a mask.

Posted

should know it's actually one of those gorrilla costumes

Posted

Hides the right side of his face

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.