Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Obviously saw the disease thread where you all found out I was really caused by Satan

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Is disease-free.

Posted

Sure is right about that one!!

Posted

Has had an avatar makover..

Posted

Will learn that I change my avatar quite often

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Wears invisible corsets.

Posted

Does as well

Posted

Is looking a little green.

Posted

Looks like he has a Goatee

Posted

dressed for success

Posted

Dressed to digress...

Guest MsMaldoror
Posted

Dressed to deliver...

Posted

Has pretty hair

Posted (edited)

Knows what Object Orientated Programming structure is and uses Modular subroutines for complex infrastructures. :cat:

Edited by dragoth
Posted

read my profile, and also knows a bit about computer programming himself

Posted

just might be right

Posted

Just might be nice

Posted

the "other" side of Condoliza Rice?

Posted

Likes fried rice

Posted (edited)

Can Roll a' dice

Edited by dragoth
Posted

looks cute in his avatar pic, but has no info on his profile.

Posted (edited)

has profile with no avatar/pic

Should know that I have somewhat of a profile now.

Edited by dragoth
Posted

seems really interesting

and should know that I'll eventually learn how to connect my digital camera to the computer and thus upload pictures...

Posted

needs to learn quicker for certain impatient people :tongue:

Posted

should be happy now that I've uploaded a crappy picture of myself, who is, by the way, a lush.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.