Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

shakes it like a polar bear picture??

Posted (edited)

would be telling me I need to be quicker so she wouldn't BE confused

See what I mean? :tear

Edited by DarkenedCharm
Posted

Knows that false teeth are not real.

Posted

is slow in his old age :tongue:

Posted

Needs to be able to keep up with me

Posted

keeps rolling

Posted

Is like the energizer bunny.

Posted

needs to join my quest to end flood control

Posted

Is starting a movement to move.

Posted

Is discussing movements

Posted

has movements

Posted

Has visions of Beethoven's fifth movement.

Posted

digs teh classics

Posted

digs in his nose like marilyn

Posted

Knows what secrets lay hidden there.

Posted

Knows that it isn't gold

Posted

Thinks it might be my car keys

Posted

Keeps his keys in awkward places

Posted

Does not, want to look in there. Ever!

Posted

goes there all the time. and takes the train,

Posted

Is scaring me!!!

Posted

is scared, and should be! :laughing

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.