Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Chicks can't figure HIM out.

Posted

knows that's why I can't get dates.

Posted

Could get dates, I'm sure.

Posted

knows they would all suck

Posted

Could be wrong, depending on the date.

Posted

Can't think of anyone in particular, though

Posted

Knows deep down inside that he's a prize, but won't admit it.

Posted

knows that I'm more like one of those boxes that when you open it a big fake snake pops out of it.

Posted

Wants to show me a big snake.

Posted

Is venomous and swift

Posted

Might put my eye out.

Posted

Has a red corvette

Posted

wrote the song "pink caddilac"

Posted

Likes pink more than he's willing to admit.

Posted

Likes the taste of pink things

Posted

Knows that cotton candy is really bad for his teeth.

Posted

knows that socks do not go in your mouth

Posted

Likes his cotton on anything BUT his lips.

Posted

Is not picking cotton

Posted

Picks his nose

Posted

Can contort herself in such a way that she can then eat shrimp off her butt.

Posted

Wishes!!

Posted

cracked corn and doesn't give a F-LYing FUCK!!

Posted

Doesn't fuck on the fly

Posted

Extracting wasps from stings in flight

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 115 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.