Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Didn't know that those were lyrics from a song I remember hearing in the Karate Kid.

Posted

Is right about that!

Posted

wrote all of Whitney Houston's lyrics

Posted

Made me throw up in my mouth.

Posted

has a mouthfull of madarin orange vomit. yuck.

Posted

Grossed out.

Posted

gargling it now to make 'me' vomit.

Posted

Secretly loves it when I swish bizarre juices in my mouth.

Oh, ew.

Posted

Likes bugs on her nugs

Posted

Has a yap-full of mandarin puke chutney.

Posted

Ew.

Posted

thinks I'm sick and disgusting

Posted

Is sweet and funny, even if he does say gross things.

Posted

booger with sugar.

Posted

Has a tolerable level of grossness.... unlike some

Posted

people who aren't gross sicken him.

Posted

Likes to listen to Terry Gross on NPR

Posted

Booger with sugar?????

Posted

yes! -like sweet and gross?

Posted

Likes sweet and gross things

Posted

had a bit of trouble with sugar booger! lol

Posted

WANTED to gross me out and make me laugh.

Posted

it didn't work on her

Posted

Is wrong!

Posted

Has a sensative brain

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 89 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.