Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

will kick your fucking ass!!!

Posted

Won't try to f*ck me in the ass.

Posted

Won't try anything funny.

Posted

Is cool like that.

Posted

Knows that I'm a harmless, sexless, inanimate object.

Posted

Might need help with that.

Posted

should leave me to my misery.

Posted

He needs to stop being so fucking goth all the time.

Posted

Should have seen me before I discovered the Cure, that was a real fucking wreck compared to this persona.

Posted

Is adorable

Posted

Has a persona of kindness

Posted

rules this web forum with an iron fist.

Posted

Is heavy handed

Posted

Is right handed

Posted

Is correct

Posted

will fight you southpaw, if he has to, in order to win.

Posted

Wouldn't want to fight this Southpaw.

Posted

would give me a bloody lip

Posted

Doesn't want that to go down.

Posted

Owns a hacksaw

Posted

Loves his tool

Posted

Likes Nick At Nite

Posted

Likes the nighttime

Posted

Is like a nightengale...what?

Posted

Likes thin nightgowns

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 115 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.