Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

chatting with jinxxx sporadically... getting tired i am

*mashes on HW*

Drinking sake. This stuff smells right evil, but it sure does the trick.

Edited by jynxxxedangel
Posted

:jamin

rockin out

:happydance:happydance:happydance

shakin it

Posted

Thinking about some stuff and if I should really even bother wasting my time ......

Posted

Absolutly nothing...I'm stuck at my sisters till at least Tuesday. Oh joyous for me...*note the sarcasam*

Posted

Absolutly nothing...I'm stuck at my sisters till at least Tuesday. Oh joyous for me...*note the sarcasam*

:grouphug

Posted

Right now I'm blinking my eyes in amazement at how horrible the dialogue in this Resident Evil: Degeneration movie is... O_o

Posted (edited)

Just wondering, wondering, wondering...

Edited by bean water
Posted

Being thankful that I did not have to perform CPR today!

Posted

Watching Hancock and laughing my ass off. :laugh:

Posted

lying in pain watching The History Channel.

Posted

Watching the Terminator. Its awesome on a wide screen.

Posted

Waiting for the sleepy pills to knock me out.

Posted

Itching my head.

And getting ready to clean up the kitchen a bit and drink some hot chocolate before bed.

Mmmmhm.

:cat:

Posted

Sending a txt to my partner asking him to get me some Fentanyl from work. :tongue:

Posted

enjoying a day off. yet i should still do some work.... :blink:

Posted

...turning on the 909...

Posted

Debating whether to go to the grocery store or not.

Posted

Finally finishing Its A Wonderful Life...its almost over.

Then going to go take a shower and get ready to go to the movies with some friends before work.

Ughh...work always ruins everything for me.

*poutz*

Posted

just got home from work.

Posted (edited)

just got home from work.

*squee!* :cat:

Right now, I'm chatting with ^ that guy and Enishi, and trying to get a few business affairs straightened out.

Edited by jynxxxedangel
Posted

discussing the big ass spider that made a dash across my face

Posted

Reading news articles and flipping through a new book I just bought called Empire by Orson Scott Card.

Posted

Still trying to get sleepy. I need to lie down soon, because I have things to do tomorrow.

Insomnia sucks.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 159 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.