Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

wishing my chair was lower. lol

stupid short desk. lol

Posted

Busy prepping deliciousness for tonight's festivities. My chili, queso, Bs turkey pasta salad, etc, etc...

Posted

Busy prepping deliciousness for tonight's festivities. My chili, queso, Bs turkey pasta salad, etc, etc...

Thinking of yummy foodz now :biggrin:

Posted

Waiting for the service shop to call back.

Posted

About to shower & get all pertied for tonight :happy:

Posted

Thinking of yummy foodz now :biggrin:

odd, there is food hear saying "eat me O_M_G!"

Posted

Feeding childrenz and self before sending them back to mom's...

Posted
I am going to be going on a bit of a booze run... :biggrin:
Posted

Busy prepping deliciousness for tonight's festivities. My chili, queso, Bs turkey pasta salad, etc, etc...

:biggrin:

Posted

odd, there is food hear saying "eat me O_M_G!"

:bunny:

Posted

final prepping for the party...starts art 8!!

Posted

Freezing my f**king ass off, getting ready to get back in the car again

Wanting to curl up in my bed with a bottle of liquor and a vibrator, so I can go to sleep

Hoping work wont be too bad tomorrow

Posted

Getting ready to walk out the door.

Posted

Waiting to go.....

Posted

Waiting to go.....

+1

Posted

Ready to hit the shower and go to bed, so I can go to work in the morning like the good little girl I pretend to be

I better have some f*cking XXX rated dreams, damn it!

Wishing everyone a fabulous and safe New Year

Posted

trying to wind down so i can sleep.

giving a little time so if the on call phone goes off, it wont be in the bedroom and wake david.

fuck being oncall new years.

fuck it in the ear.

:(

Posted

just woken. checking up on the antics of others

Posted

Getting some head.....

Posted

Trying to roll out of bed to eat, shower, and skate.

Posted

refusing to get out of bed, but simultaneously, I know I must forage for foods...

Posted

Singing "I Like It Like That" randomly, waiting for my friends to finish making scrambled eggs, and waiting for my friend Cris's date to come so we can stare at him and make him uncomfortable.

:devil:

After I get home (in maybe an hour or so) I have to bake my mom a cake...its her birthday. :happydance

:cat:

Posted

trying to distract myself with website related tasks

Posted

Waiting for my other half to get up so we can have some b-day fun.

Posted

Watching The Red Wings game. Goooooooooooo Wings!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 159 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.