Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Working

Posted

Practicing my goth phade.. hehehe

Posted (edited)

Networking

Scheduling shoots

Getting ready to drive 90 miles to have my TB test read, oh joy!

I'm even more excited that I get to turn around and come right back because I have to work tomorrow and can't stay down to have any fun

:crybaby:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry

Edited by hunhee
Posted

:crybaby:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry

I miss you too! :kiss

I have some time off after next week, maybe I can make it down soon. Plus, hopefully, I will be moving down there next month. Then, you will be sick of me =P

Posted

OK, now I am explaining that I'm buddies with Gino Fanelli, of the Gino Fanelli CD that I'm making my office listen to, to my coworkers (Who really like it)

Posted
...going out (on foot & bus) to find Lego to spend Jr.Goat's Christ Mass $ on...should prove an adventure...
Posted

...going out (on foot & bus) to find Lego to spend Jr.Goat's Christ Mass $ on...should prove an adventure...

Awww mannn, I wanna go toy shopping.

Posted

I miss you too! :kiss

I have some time off after next week, maybe I can make it down soon. Plus, hopefully, I will be moving down there next month. Then, you will be sick of me =P

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (to the sick of you part) I doubt that will ever happen, but it will be fun trying!!! :blushing:

Posted
:jamin celebrating an early dismissal! We get out at 3, instead of 5!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:
Posted

Giving myself a long-overdue pedicure, and a mud masque. I found some fake toenails, and I can hardly wait to try them out. It's been years since I've had pretty feet.

Posted

Giving myself a long-overdue pedicure, and a mud masque. I found some fake toenails, and I can hardly wait to try them out. It's been years since I've had pretty feet.

You need to have B hook you up. She makes even MY feet socially acceptable. She could probably do wonders for yours!

Posted

Thinking that the world can suck it.

Posted

just got back from the mall bought me a shirt and tie for tonight this is the mos dressed up anyone will ever see me... :whistle:

Posted

I am thinking I will go play with myself shortly

just thought you all should know :wink

Cool... Let me know if you need a helping hand... :p or tongue...

Posted

You need a designer around to help you... I know one. :p

Ehhhh? :cat:

Posted
Cleaning out my shithole condo...I will have more space!
Posted

Awww mannn, I wanna go toy shopping.

...you can come over tomorrow or the next & play Castle of Star Wars saga of DOOM! :biggrin:

...I am about to take a shower in case I get "lucky" tonight...you know how stinky Goats can get...

:p

Posted

Still debating with myself over whether I want to go to the New Year's Eve party...

Posted

Christmas just came...and I STILL am having horrible luck finding tops for CC.

How about these?

Electrical%20Tape%204%20Color.JPG

Posted

How about these?

Electrical%20Tape%204%20Color.JPG

...Don't even get me started...

Posted

Seeing if OSX Leopard will install on my system. :whistle:

(I have Tiger 10.4.9 now)

Posted

...Don't even get me started...

But... That's what he's here for.

Posted

Getting ready to go out. Touching up my roots, gonna hop in the shower in a minute..

I have absolutely NO idea what I'm wearing, tonight.

Posted

Seeing if OSX Leopard will install on my system. :whistle:

(I have Tiger 10.4.9 now)

Not yet... :rant:

Posted

Going to do some chores then take a shower before heading to my friend's house for the evening.

You all better have fun at CC for me!

=P:happy::happydance

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 71 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.