Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Waiting for my mom's cake to finish baking. And watching Across the Universe.

:cat:

Posted

Sitting at my Uncle's newly built HUGE house in Tennessee. After a huge ordeal getting my daughter back yesterday in South Carolina.

Posted

Watching the 2008 World Series of Poker finals

Posted

Taking a break from watching The Dark Night to melt some butter for the popcorn.....

Posted

Just waking up, after falling asleep earlier, unexpectedly. I guess I was just feeling that content! :wallbash:

So sorry, to anyone who may have tried to PM me. I couldn't reply, because YIM booted me while I was sleeping, and the windows all closed after I clicked out the error message..

Posted

Being bored.

Posted

Eating leftover Oysters Rockefeller.

Posted

Trying to avoid the evil temptations in this house.

Two cakes and plate full of sugar cookies...ughhhh! :X

I need to get to the club to dance off these pounds!

Posted

Winding down from seeing an awesome show with Ra, No Resolve, Xitpoint, and Downstait. Fucking amazing!!!

my ears are still ringing, and I may go to bed really really soon.. we shall see. :)

Posted

Catching up on e-mails and texts.

Posted

working and waiting for final labs to wrap up this report.

Posted

About to take a shower and get out of here! I think I will go to the mall and be alone for a little while...need some space!

Posted

waiting for my boss ro review/critique my report so I can wrap it up and ship it out!

Posted

battery recharge duties, arguing over carpooling arangements and trying to have a decent conversation with someone special

Posted

Filling out job apps for Mackinaw Island for the summer and doing sociology homework

Posted

Making a grocery list.....

Posted

Smiling for a variety of reasons. :)

Posted

About to go to the store.....

Posted

Trying to figure out why I'm not inspired to reply to most of today's popular topics..

Posted

feeling bashfull

Posted

Trying to see if my mom will let me go to CC tonight and tomorrow night.

I don't see why she's against me going both nights...

Mehh.

Posted (edited)

masher.jpg

:laugh:

It's an inside joke.

Edited by jynxxxedangel
Posted

Trying to de-stress after a horrid incident with my mother yesterday. She's someone I don't even know anymore.

Posted

Waiting for dinner

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 50 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.