Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

You too what?

Posted

They make my butt look really sexy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have some black lacy ones and some red ones and I love em!! And I definitely have a White Girl Butt.

Posted

Okay, let's hug!

Posted

I'm going panty shopping this weekend, I think. I can never have too many pairs of boyshorts.

Posted

I'm...I like black underwear. Yeah.

Posted

I need some new bras. Mine are too big! (WOOHOO)

Posted (edited)

I want black boyshorts. I find it odd that I don't have that color. I feel like a pin-up girl in my pink ones....

Anytime I wear black panties, I feel so fucking naughty.

Edited by BrendaStarrr
Posted

I bet you look like one too. Rawr! :wink

Posted

I only have black, lavender and red.

Posted

I wear black underwear most days. Am I naghty? I don't feel naughty, everyday...

Posted

I feel naughty EVERY day. I just feel extra naughty when I wear black or red. Like, "Take me and have your way with me!!!!!" naughty.....

Posted

I haven't felt that way in a loooooooong time...

Posted

I've felt like that maybe six nights of the week but not everyday...

Posted

Everyone needs a break.

Posted

Even god rested on the 7th day...so they say anyway.

Posted

yes, well...and he invented fucking!

Posted

And I bet his underwear wasn't screaming how dead-sexy he was.

Posted

But if god sits around in his underwear all the time, i don't want to go to heaven.

Posted

I know I'm not going to heaven...heaven looks boring anyway, I look terrible in white, and who wants to play a harp and sit around on clouds all day???

Posted

I plan to haunt people.

Posted

Wouldn't it be funny to be a ghost who gave blow jobs? I want to be that ghost....

Posted

Maybe that's what wet dreams are...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.