Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

*raises an eyebrow* Ohhh really...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's true. I've never done it. I've been a dirty little angel.

Posted

*yawn*

Posted

Wake your ass up, Phee!!!!

Posted

Phee loves his job. He cannot be bored, no matter how hard we try.

Posted

I'm talking to Darkchylde right now on the phone

Posted

Say hi to him for me!

Posted

zzzzzz......

Posted

WAKE UP, BITCHEZ!!!!!!

Posted

Are you guys doing it yet or what?

Posted

Why? Do you really want to watch?

Posted

Who wants to see my hot nude ass?

Posted

*steals Phee's wallet*

Ha now you have all my debt!!!

Posted (edited)

Duh, Paul

Edited by BrendaStarrr
Posted

Ha now you have all my debt!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hooray!

Posted

That's something to live for. Phee's debt!!

Posted

If you guys don't do it soon, I will have Paul bring the sheep back in here...

Posted

My lips are really tingly....

Posted

Did someone say SHEEP!!!!

Posted

I DID!!!!

Posted

I AM NOT dressing up like a sheep again.

Posted

dont look at me...

Posted

Let em in mate!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 59 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.