Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

better pack a miniskirt.

Posted

Knows I'll pack a few.

Posted

might have a Catholic schoolgirl one.

Posted

Might be right.

Posted

Her skirts are none of my buisness

Posted

Still likes them.

Posted

Has a business

Posted

Is involved in monkey business.

Posted

Likes bloodsoaked monkey meat.

Posted

Is so damned gross!

Posted

likes the Libertines

Posted

Turned me on to them.

Posted

Trusts paul

Posted

turned them on

Posted

Doesn't get turned on very easily.

Posted

Does, but doesn't like to admit it.

Posted

isn't turned on all the time

Posted

Knows that even I need a break.

Posted

just got her brakes done

Posted

Pays attention.

Posted

pays the piper

Posted

Picked a peck of pickled peppers.

Posted

lives in Hamlin

Posted

Had a hamster

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 89 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.