Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

never met a vcr she didnt like

Posted

Never met a porn flick that he could bring himself to destroy.

Posted

has a favorite toy

Posted

Must have heard me say so.

Posted

let the cat out of the bag.

Posted

Likes.......cats

Posted

has a cat named Trixie

Posted

Has a Weenie, and I want to pet it.

Posted

Likes onion

Posted

Thinks his job is primarily to act as an entertainer.

Posted

Acts as an interpriter

Posted

Can't spell "interpreter"

Posted

Just interpreted me...

Posted

Does interpretive dance is a pink tutu

Posted

Likes Philip Glass

Posted

Isn't a pain in the ass.

Posted

Knows of my ex husband

Posted

Is not pure... but will be

Posted

is after your precious bodily fluids

Posted

Thirsty

Posted

Has no regard for human life... not even her own.

Posted

Has never met a human-why don't you explain that concept to him-

Posted

Knows that it would be too hard.

Posted

would be one of the more exciting examples

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 658 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.