Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is always nice

Posted

Is always nicer

Posted

Hasn't seen me angry.

Posted (edited)

Doesn't know that I don't stay angry very long.

Edited by Paper Hearts
Posted

Doesn't know just how much it actually takes to even upset me.

Posted

Is upset...

Posted

Is wrong.

Posted

Is cool in my book.

Posted

Doesn't read her book

Posted

reads some books.

Posted

Likes boogers and sugar

Posted

Looks to be booked

Posted

Books shows for his band

Posted

likes band aids

Posted

Has Sesame Street band aids

Posted

Should be informed that they are Dora the Explorer band aids

Posted

Might bring your daughter Hello Kitty band aids

Posted

Has a kitchen sink

Posted

Sinks instead of floats.

Posted

Is busy on the site

Posted

Is just plain busy

Posted

is buying plane tickets

Posted

Hasn't yet.

Posted

is so pissed!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.