Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is wrong!

Posted

Knows that I am going to get my shit straight this weekend.

Posted

Wonders if I'm actually going to call.

Posted

knows that nobody sits by the phone wondering any more because we've all got cell phones now.

Posted

Is right about that, and needs to tell me when in the evening is good for him.

Posted

Likes Hymns

Posted

should tell Brenda that maybe like 10p is good.

Posted

Told me when

Posted

knows my reciever is still in the repair shop.

Posted

Is sad about that!

Posted

Has a screen door

Posted

Doesn't know that I've talked to those people twice since dropping it off and they are pissing me off and are going to lose my service if they don't figure out the problem, quick.

Posted

Wants me to handle it like I mentioned before.

Posted

makes things happen.

Posted

Likes the magic

Posted

works her magic

Posted

Works hard

Posted

Has spandex...

Posted

pays my bills

Posted

Expands his musical library every chance he gets

Posted

flexing her musical muscle

Posted

Has a heart of stone...

Posted

doesn't live in a glass house, so he can throw stones

Posted

Doesn't get stoned

Posted

will rock your world

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.