Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

drifting on a sea of sorrowfull laughter

Posted

Secretly thrives on others' sorrow

Posted

Elves make shoes for her

Posted

Elvis gave shoes to him

Posted

Elvis is her president.

Posted

Wishes Elvis was his teacher

Posted

wishes I were her pet

Posted

Has elvis in the closet?

Posted (edited)

Is a hunk of burning love

Edited by BrendaStarrr
Posted

knows I have to split

Posted

Loves his Weenie

Posted

likes oscar myer

Posted

loves hot dogs with every fibre of his being

Posted

Likes beings

Posted

A human expert

Posted

A successful Canadian experiment....

Posted

Equality to him is a dolphin that you can not only ride, but which also rides in your car sometimes.

Posted

Is back in black and wants to hit the sack

Posted

is going to have a black eye

Posted

Is planning on punching me

Posted

Is wrong about that.

Posted

Likes waterspouts

Posted

Likes watersports

Posted

Got that right!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 613 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.